- 7 months, 1 week ago Dave PageParticipant
Like the way he encourages and seems to love what he is doing. Seems to take his time and not rush the dogs.
- 7 months, 1 week ago Sharon Blakeney-McDonaldParticipant
Nice… nice to see him reinforcing the behaviour with lots of patient, love and patting.
- 7 months, 1 week ago Mack CookParticipant
did you see dogs in background in rest position?, i could not see another handler. which is good
All dogs are different, yet... all dogs are the same.
- 7 months, 1 week ago Michael D’AbruzzoKeymaster
Great video. Patience and good energy is the kind of thing that makes a huge difference in a training plan, but cannot necessarily be mapped out on paper.
There are certainly trainers that would basically drag the around these obstacles. I am very jealous of the confidence course is he has there!We welcome these dogs as they are. With respect, compassion, and devotion We will lead…
- 7 months ago Dave PageParticipant
I built a small one but would love to have a course that indepth.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.